anybody else excited for a new album!??

Supernova

Jan 15, 2005
The Disclosure
In January HYPOCRISY started writing their new album, no date is yet scheduled to enter THE ABYSS to record it but I reckon it should be within the next 3 months so a 2012 release if VERY realistic.

NEWS

09-01-2012
Hello everybody!

We hope you've had a good start of the new year! As you can see the webaddress for the Hypocrisy offical homepage has been changed to www.hypocrisy.cc

At the moment we're writing material for the next album but we don't know yet when we will enter the studio. We don't wanna rush anything because we wanna be 100% satisfied before starting to record. But we're on it! We will keep you updated whats going on.

We already got some shows booked for this year:

21.04.2012 Karmoygeddon Metal Festival, NORWAY
31.05- 10.06.2012 Metalfest
16-18.08.2012 Rockstad Falun, SWEDEN

/Hypocrisy

http://www.hypocrisy.cc/

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

This is very old news, dude. Mentions about new album were made in the end of 2011. And according to previous experiance of Hypocrisy album releasing we expect it in the beginning of 2013.

shamateur is a wise man, this one is from the facebook page:

“We're now focusing on writing new songs for the next album. We've already some new material and it sounds killer! The plan is to record the new album in the autumn this year and release it in the first half of 2013. So far everything is working out as planned and we're really excited to bring out the new release.

It's only tendency of last 8 years, that started after "Virus". Though they have released "C.22" after "ITA" and "Virus" after "The Arrival", now it is obvious that Peter makes his efforts on Pain and Abyss studio in general.

According to documantory last long periods were due to touring with new albums.

i can´t wait for the new album, it´s a great news but 2013 sounds something ....far.... i guess D:

Personified Hatred
Absolutely agree with you! They (Peter) always say that they don't wanna hurry up and make stuff like bananas. Indeed, in life everyone prefers to have enough time for making qualitative job and not to be ashamed of it in the future (like it was with "T4D"). If time is needed for making of a new album I consider it as normal thing. No matter how long will it take -- a year or two, we know some day we'll get the new album in the best way of Hypocrisy.

Personified Hatred
Absolutely agree with you! They (Peter) always say that they don't wanna hurry up and make stuff like bananas. Indeed, in life everyone prefers to have enough time for making qualitative job and not to be ashamed of it in the future (like it was with "T4D"). If time is needed for making of a new album I consider it as normal thing. No matter how long will it take -- a year or two, we know some day we'll get the new album in the best way of Hypocrisy.

That's right :)

Personified Hatred

bah, there was less than a year and a half between the finale chapter and self titled, its only a matter of the guys being a lot more busy outside of hypocrisy than they used to be back in the days. Its absolutely normal, it happens to almost every single band who grows, gains popularity and reckognition, tours a lot more, and, of course, the guys themselves are older now, busy with family and stuff. What happens with Hypocrisy happens to any band thats 20 years old.

Supernova
That was less than a year between "The Arrival" and "Virus". So what?
It depends on material is ready and free time to dedicate it to recording.