AYDY Roope Solos

Maybe Roope is more efficient technical player but who gives a shit, Alexi knows how to make good music, and that's deservedly why Roope is in his shadow as a guitarist.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Maybe Roope is more efficient technical player but who gives a shit, Alexi knows how to make good music, and that's deservedly why Roope is in his shadow as a guitarist.
and that is where you are wrong..alexi don`t know how to make good music

-Merrild- said:
and that is where you are wrong..alexi don`t know how to make good music
So an album like Hatebreeder is full of bad songs? And what are you doing on a messageboard of a band which doesn't know how to make good music anyway? You're only here for shit talking against COB? We don't need that, so please leave.

COBHC Webmaster said:
So an album like Hatebreeder is full of bad songs? And what are you doing on a messageboard of a band which doesn't know how to make good music anyway? You're only here for shit talking against COB? We don't need that, so please leave.

So your admitting that their recent material isn't as good as their stuff from Hatebreeder?

No, Hatebreeder was just an example because it's the album which almost everybody here likes.

But this thread isn't about comparing old and new albums, so back on topic

COBHC Webmaster said:

Hey, lay off. He's Swedish ok? :lol:

Edit: Roope's solo kills Alexi's penatonic wankery on Sinergy's Midnight madness. :worship:

Joonas Lehtonen said:
^ It's about the same size as Rock Hydra's, which sucks deep ass. But still, I would if I knew how.

Roope didn't write Bastards of Bodom all by himself, that's for sure.

Yeah, I think I'm going to make a different sig with my favorite guitarists.

:lol: I like very much this kind of reply cob webmaster.
Here, it's a messageboard for fan of COB and If you don't like the band, you don't have anything to do here...