Chuck Billy Appearance at NAMM 2007

I would if I could, but since I live on the other side of the country I don't think I'll be able to make it. :cry: However, if anyone goes ask Chuck if Testament has a date for when they are going into the studio.

Hey TL, what chance do we have of having a studio report for when the guys are actually in the studio? You know like possible photos and/or updates as to what's happening with the recording process. Does the band have any desire to document this album on video, maybe for a new dvd or dvd that comes with the cd? Just curious.

I would like too,and it would be ok since I live in Vegas,but you need a pass to eneter at NAMM...

I would if I could, but since I live on the other side of the country I don't think I'll be able to make it. :cry: However, if anyone goes ask Chuck if Testament has a date for when they are going into the studio.

Hey TL, what chance do we have of having a studio report for when the guys are actually in the studio? You know like possible photos and/or updates as to what's happening with the recording process. Does the band have any desire to document this album on video, maybe for a new dvd or dvd that comes with the cd? Just curious.

No official updates. They are still in the writing process at the moment. I believe they have most of the songs written.