Concerts

Zellie

Spilled Cup of Oceansoul
Aug 13, 2007
Concert rollcall, who is going where?

I'll be in Philly and NYC (and while I'm there, I'm hitting up After Forever <3 )

Ahoy, 'tis me, Troggie. I had to change my username slightly because some other DB (Bag of Douche) has the name "Trogdor" here. Anywho, I got my ticket to Philly in the mail today, so I can go bask in the combined sexiness of Zellie and Tel!

Trog! Glad ya made it. Sorry about your nick snafu...you should've pulled a Rhapsody and simply added "Of Fire" to your nick :D

I may be out in Colorado by the time Nightwish comes to Detroit, so it's possible I won't see them this tour :( On the plus side, at least I saw them in '04...I still wear my Once tour shirt quite often :)

bwahaha, Troggie I dunno, can you handle the hotness of ZellieXTel? ....I don't Know if *I* can handle it.... =O

I may be out in Colorado by the time Nightwish comes to Detroit, so it's possible I won't see them this tour :( On the plus side, at least I saw them in '04...I still wear my Once tour shirt quite often :)
Don't worry too much, Tuomas spoke about three or possibly four North American legs on this tour by autumn 2009, so chances are that you'll get to see them more than [on the] Once [tour] :cool: