Could be a dumb question...

JenniferLynn

AKA Irish
Sep 26, 2004
Sterling VA
With 'Isolate' there was an underlying 'theme/ story' to the songs... Is the writing for numero 3 pretty much straight forward or is there possibly another common theme??

(.... 33 days til ProgPower :Smokin: )

With 'Isolate' there was an underlying 'theme/ story' to the songs... Is the writing for numero 3 pretty much straight forward or is there possibly another common theme??

(.... 33 days til ProgPower :Smokin: )

Hi Jennifer ;-)

Yes the Isolate album is a concept album , but so far it doesn`t look like the new album will have that same approach..but it sure kicks ass though :headbang:hihiihi...

See you in about 4 weeks time ;-)

Mikey

The "kicking ass" part goes without saying... :) It's going to be great no doubt...

thanks for taking a moment to answer the question... Looking forward to seeing you guys again... Ok I've been looking foward to it since they announced you guys at PP9 :D

I think it's safe to say that all of us here are looking foward to hearing the new material...

Did I say we were looking forward to it?? ;) (blaming beer from Belgium.. I cannot be held responsible for the contents wherein lie these statements if they cause laughter, harm, a sudden urgency to run to the lu, etcetera etcetera...)

Have a great weekend all :D