FEBRUARY DRUM SAMPLE SALE!!! $1 SNARES, BUNDLE MARKDOWNS!

Bought Snare Pack 2 and Revelation Kicks. Still think bout the Wolf Pack Cymbals... Do you have any more clips? I think I like the Cymbal Pack 1 better, but Wolf Pack is cheaper :p

P.S. Was gonna buy the Tom Pack 1, but it says $15 on your site, but when you click the link to pay, it's asking for $25 ;)

Bought Snare Pack 2 and Revelation Kicks. Still think bout the Wolf Pack Cymbals... Do you have any more clips? I think I like the Cymbal Pack 1 better, but Wolf Pack is cheaper :p

P.S. Was gonna buy the Tom Pack 1, but it says $15 on your site, but when you click the link to pay, it's asking for $25 ;)

This sale is to fund an emergency PC build as my PC is on its last leg finally :/ So I will be posting a few more deals, cymbal pack 1 will be $15 today (in a matter of minutes now actually).

Also, I fixed Tom Pack 1's price, definitely overlooked that one! Good looking out man :)

I've bought a couple samples from your site, the ones I thought sounded the best. To my great pleasure, when I loaded them into a project, they sounded even better than I had expected. Some really great samples you have dude! I'll have to check out the sales you have going on now.

I've bought a couple samples from your site, the ones I thought sounded the best. To my great pleasure, when I loaded them into a project, they sounded even better than I had expected. Some really great samples you have dude! I'll have to check out the sales you have going on now.

Thanks man, that means a lot for sure. I'm glad people like my samples and how they sound! I haven't had 1 single bad review of them ever and I am stoked on that. I have a bundle about to be posted up in a few minutes for people that want EVERYTHING at a discounted price (excluding the death kicks and snares as they are CJ Wall's packs and I just host them). Helping others out that would like to buy but don't have to break the bank for what they want.

Damn. I shoulda waited for the everything pack, cause I plan on buying Toms 1, Cymbals 1 and the Deathscene toms when I get home, which puts my total at $2.50 less than the everything pack. Oh well... :erk:

Grab the $1 snares if haven't yet, will be going down later today and $1 kicks will be up for the rest of the month. :)

February should be drum sample love month

Closing out the sale on the 28th!!! If you haven't bought your $1 samples yet, get them while you can!

Also, for those of you who have not purchased the revelation kicks bundle or everything bundle, 2 kicks from that pack are now marked down to $1.00, go grab them!

ENJOY SOME NEW SAMPLES!!! SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SAMPLE DEALER!!! :)

www.seraphrecordings.com/samples

Yes, everything BUT the death kicks and snares :)

You get ALL of my Snares, Kicks, Toms, Cymbals, and Kegs. The Death snares and Death kicks are the only exclusion