Hypocrisy @ Taste of chaos, Helsinki 16/12/09

KrgFn

Aug 18, 2008
UK
Hey as someone here said, looks like Hypocrisy are playing in Helsinki next week, anybody going? Any chance to get a setlist and maybe a couple of photos?

Hey as someone here said, looks like Hypocrisy are playing in Helsinki next week, anybody going? Any chance to get a setlist and maybe a couple of photos?
Where did you got this information? If that's happening then I gotta go there but I haven't heard or read anything abut this so I'm suspicious.

in the lastfm there is a mini-playlist of songs from each band... Apocalypse from Hypocrisy is there... but who plays it?????

talking about killing songs :zombie: hahaha

The other line-up is just terrible and Hypocrisy isn't even a headliner.

In Flames
Killswitch Engage
Hypocrisy
Dead By April
Every Time I Die
Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster
:puke:
Talk about jewel in the middle of shit. I don't think I'm gonna go there, too much shit. After all, I don't live in that city where that gig is and if Hypocrisy plays around 30 minutes then it's not worth it.

Are they playing at Taste of Chaos in other countries as well? Or only in Finland?

They aren't listed on the website for any of those festivals.
Just "special guests"

Bands performing in the UK:
KILLSWITCH ENGAGE
IN FLAMES
EVERY TIME I DIE
MAYLENE AND THE SONS OF DISASTER
Special Guests

Bands performing in Scandinavia include:
IN FLAMES
KILLSWITCH ENGAGE
DEAD BY APRIL
EVERY TIME I DIE
Special Guests

Belgium and Germany include:
IN FLAMES
KILLSWITCH ENGAGE
EVERY TIME I DIE
Special Guests

http://www.tasteofchaos.com/

The other line-up is just terrible and Hypocrisy isn't even a headliner.

In Flames
Killswitch Engage
Hypocrisy
Dead By April
Every Time I Die
Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster
:puke:
Talk about jewel in the middle of shit. I don't think I'm gonna go there, too much shit. After all, I don't live in that city where that gig is and if Hypocrisy plays around 30 minutes then it's not worth it.

And btw you are so right. In flames I have a feeling most of us here agree about, they have gone really terrible through the years. Killswitch engage and every time I die I have never ever liked, and Dead by April is one of my most hated bands. Can't believe most of the members is from Nightrage, wich in difference to Dead by April is really great. :mad:

For once, I'm actually glad Hypocrisy isn't playing here. I've turned down free tickets to TOC in Oslo AND it's sold out, so I'd be pissed as fuck if Hypocrisy all of a sudden was gonna be a part of the lineup.

Where did you got this information? If that's happening then I gotta go there but I haven't heard or read anything abut this so I'm suspicious.

I first got the info in here, someone said it was on the posters round the venue or something, not much on Internet apart from lastFm though

And yeah it really looks like a one off, so in the end Alexi might do a gig with Hypocrisy after all. This means that they will make so many new fans with this one gig that the whole euro tour will sell out after the gig, get your tickets fast :lol:

in the lastfm there is a mini-playlist of songs from each band... Apocalypse from Hypocrisy is there... but who plays it?????

talking about killing songs :zombie: hahaha

It is a cover by Black Harvest, I actually think it's pretty good :kickass:

There is still no news about this on their myspace, and they have just updated it with an extra date in moscow on the 14th or march...