Important message to all the street team guys

Submasq

Room 63
Dec 19, 2004
www.submasq.com
hey

After long delay i finally received the signed CDs and posters and working to mail out all the packages... thanks for being so patient with me and all the support! please write me with questions--

T

I hate to nag, but I'm just wondering if they have been mailed out yet. I'm in Canada though so naturally I expect it to take longer.

Keep on making killer music. \m/

J Mann said:
I hate to nag, but I'm just wondering if they have been mailed out yet. I'm in Canada though so naturally I expect it to take longer.

Keep on making killer music. \m/

I as well have not received the signed cd as of yet. Im sure there is an explanation as to why.

i think we sent them all, i will check into it
sorry for the late responce, i've been doing some large projects latley that took all my time.... :erk:

Submasq said:
i think we sent them all, i will check into it
sorry for the late responce, i've been doing some large projects latley that took all my time.... :erk:

Its ok, just wondering were it was. I just know that I havent gotten it yet and neither did my friend jake who used to live in town here and was expecting it, but moved within the last month. So when he gets it I guess his parents will have to send it to him or give it to him next time he is in town.

Well I got my signed cd and a signed poster!

Im wondering...who was it that decided that Jake needed a mustache on his picture, was it him? :)

Awesome, just recieved my package today and at the same time just re-discovered the brilliance of the music. Great work guys, and thanks a ton for the signed poster and cd booklet, keep on rocking \m/