MASTERY interview!!!!

I've just heard the interview and still listening to the Mastery song after it.
H-E-A-V-Y! The interview is very informative, interesting, funny and entertaining. Very cool!
Well, I really would like to hear or see you doing stand-up.

I've just heard the interview and still listening to the Mastery song after it.
H-E-A-V-Y! The interview is very informative, interesting, funny and entertaining. Very cool!
Well, I really would like to hear or see you doing stand-up.

I agree about the interview and hearing Billy's stand-up.

Good interview. Mastery sounds great. Keep us posted on more Texas comedy standup dates.

I am going to be concentrating on stand up from now on. I think my days of touring are done and I will not be doing any more music live. Yeah, I'm done. The MASTERY record "In the key of kill..." is bad ass and I am very proud of it.
I am going to be working on Stand up/ Spoken word engagements later on in the summer time but staying local and in the great republic of TEXAS!!!

I am going to be concentrating on stand up from now on. I think my days of touring are done and I will not be doing any more music live. Yeah, I'm done. The MASTERY record "In the key of kill..." is bad ass and I am very proud of it.
I am going to be working on Stand up/ Spoken word engagements later on in the summer time but staying local and in the great republic of TEXAS!!!

Looks like I'll have to make a trip to Austin to check out one of your Stand up/Spoken word performances. Thanks for the update Billy!