New Attila Studio Footage

I'm waiting for this one. I'd be stoked if they redid Soda in a watercup with joey. Amazing song deserves amazing recording quality. And Rage was a great record both musically and production vice. I just hope this one is even better.

To me those riffs sounded kind of like the ones in Rage. I don't mean like they were ripping off themselves but they definately have a similiar tone to them. Liking it.

DullElysium said:
I'm waiting for this one. I'd be stoked if they redid Soda in a watercup with joey. Amazing song deserves amazing recording quality. And Rage was a great record both musically and production vice. I just hope this one is even better.

To me those riffs sounded kind of like the ones in Rage. I don't mean like they were ripping off themselves but they definately have a similiar tone to them. Liking it.

Lol they sounded exactly the same to me but then again I hate atilla so my ears might be alitte bias

Yeah, i believe it's the fact that you don't like them what makes them sound the same. Happens to everyone i believe. Just like oceano has only written like 2 songs in my mind. But someone who actually listens to them might say i'm wrong.

Arent they from Atlanta?
Seems like a big city to be calling them "home town"

Im from LA, thats like me saying everything band from so-cal is a hometown band, which would be several hundred.
Did you goto school and you mean local guys or what? confused

i saw them on a youtube video and they used to live 40 minutes away from me...we are intimate.

DullElysium said:
Yeah, i believe it's the fact that you don't like them what makes them sound the same. Happens to everyone i believe. Just like oceano has only written like 2 songs in my mind. But someone who actually listens to them might say i'm wrong.

Rofl I like oceano and I have to say I definitely agree with you

Arent they from Atlanta?
Seems like a big city to be calling them "home town"

Im from LA, thats like me saying everything band from so-cal is a hometown band, which would be several hundred.
Did you goto school and you mean local guys or what? confused

They're from Mill Creek, like 3 minutes from my house, so yeah.

I remember that Chris Linck dude playing in a local band called Vitriol around here. They were actually really badass, absolutely cannot stand Attila though.