Obviously Artificial Hair Color Apreciation Thread

Dude you can easily pass as a 40 yr old. You shouldn't be anywhere near someone in their teens. I'm not even going to psychologically discuss why you are a sick son of a bitch. The fact of the matter is that you wear womans dressed, stalk girls who don't want a fucking thing to do with you, expose yourself to children, and diddle daddle on internet forums that pertain to music you have no interest in. You own one fucking cd, an ICP cd. So why the hell are you here?

Reign in Acai said:
Dude you can easily pass as a 40 yr old. You shouldn't be anywhere near someone in their teens. I'm not even going to psychologically discuss why you are a sick son of a bitch. The fact of the matter is that you wear womans dressed, stalk girls who don't want a fucking thing to do with you, expose yourself to children, and diddle daddle on internet forums that pertain to music you have no interest in. You own one fucking cd, an ICP cd. So why the hell are you here?
the pic you posted was photoshoped, also i was drunk and the lighting sucked in the unaltered one anyway as for my height i'm short enough/look youthful/feminine enough that when i dress in drag i can pass for a female that hasn't yet reached her full height as for my CDs i've got 3 ICP CDs not just one and i've got some Korn Mortiis Pantera... wtf??? why the fucking hell does anyone have to announce their CD collection to anyone else??? and i've only been typing here a few days because i mostly type on Nevermore/Philosopher's forum anyway