Rockwalk signing quest accomplished

Sara, feel free to PM me. In the last year I have stored/refurberished about 40 vintage BCR guitars, they're kind of my speciality. Let me know what you have and I'd be glad to point you in the right directions.

Cheers and Up the Irons

Chris

Sara... Chris is damn good at doing this now, and he has been working under the supervision of Neal Moser - who is the set-up god!! Between Chris, Neal, and Kris (Neal's son) you shold have no problems! :cool:

Chris... please don't strip the paint off this one!! :D

i've done a pretty good job stripping the paint off my b.c. just playin it! it's an early 90z neck thru - i tried to take pics of the damage but i couldn't get the lighting right. basically most of my 22 frets are worn down and chiseled vertically, and now the ebony fret board is a bit damaged around the 5th - 7th too. oh yeah and the floyd string blocks won't come out any more lol they need a chisel taken to them as well.
i've been asking around locally for some help w/this but i wasn't keen on the choices - thanks for kick ass advice! this guitar belongs on stage w/me and now there's hope!!!

NoEffinPicks did a really kick ass paint job on that bass, comparared to what I did, but I tell ya you need gear and some practice. Anyway, you know what I do when my frets are worn? Yea I buy a new neck...