Shift?

DaveBlack

Apr 7, 2009
I picked up the screaming simple cymbal set and I see an articulation called shift. Can someone clarify this because to me it just sounds like a closed hat? Maybe I've just never heard this term before. Thanks

ahhhh gotcha. Nah there's no typo, I assumed that "shft" was shift. But I did notice that Thanks man, I appreciate the response. Loving the samples by the way. It's refreshing to finally have a well recorded cohesive cymbal pack.

I have to question shaft and tip though...something freudian's happening here.

Guys, please advise me what to buy for a set of music style Deathcore. Need everything - Kick, Snare, 3 Toms and Cymbals. Guitar - 7 string, drop A. Really like the sound of Oceano - Depths (2009)

joeys detuned toms (fit well with dropped tunings), truth custom emerald cymbals are real nice, maybe a slate kick and for snare, try blending slate and joeys snares... but to be honest dude, it's one of those 'i want to sound like...' oh and i saw in another post you were wanting some podfarm patch for this too right? try this: noise gate > screamer > cali diamond plate > treadplate w/condensor