Unable to Pay For Samples!!!! Please Help!

angeleda

New Metal Member
Feb 20, 2012
Joey, I am a registered member at your site, and I have downloaded the godl & black thruth drum samples in the past without a problem.

I really want to buy and download some of your awesome cymbal packs, starting with the Screaming Simple (all hail to oriental trash 18 :p ) and I proceeded with payment, however when im redirected from step 3 of the checkout screen of joeysturgis.com to the paypal page, my purchase list at the left site of the paypal page is empty. As if, I'm trying to proceed with an empty purchase list, an empty cart. Therefore, when i log in paypal and press to proceed it has nothing in the list to pay for with my credit card (which i checked with my bank and it is working perfectly). And then returns back to your website's step 1 of the check out screen all over again... I dont get it... Must be some miscommunication with your webpage and paypal or something... What should i do? I really need them samples asap :(

Thanks

EDIT: Sorry, just realized i should have placed it in the Drum Store/Samples Section...