"Viva Emptiness" VS "Materia" COVERS

It's one of the best covers you've made to date Trav (if not the best) for sure! but I would've appreciated another naked chick just like the one on Classica :D

Great Travis!You're welcome on this forum,you're genius.Materia cover is really amazing guy...also inside the booklet great images,great emotions.A man and a dog and their true love...

For me, Novembre are head and shoulders above Katatonia. The only albums from Katatonia that even come close are Brave Murder Day and Discouraged Ones.

I like both very much. I started listenin' to both in the same period in 1996. I met Carmelo and Giuseppe first time in Rome, at the gig of KatatoniA and In the Woods... in Winter 1996, before 'Arte Novecento' was released. Those were nice days, beautiful records from both bands. Can't say if I prefer one or another. I adore 'em both.

Who's that girl on the cover of 'The Blue'?

Have never been interested in Nevermore to be honest, though I saw them playin' several times.
But that album cover is beautiful, kind of tribal, reminds me of one of my fave movies and books ever, 'Lord of flies', hope the translation is correct.