Call of Duty 4 - 360

I'm getting it over the weekend, made a mistake of getting Assassin's creed before it. Aye, will do man when I get it.

I plan on getting it eventually even though I dont use online. I just picked up Condemned 2 afew days ago and it rocks. I m also going to get Conan and Viking Battle, just to get that old school fix.

CoD 4 sucks, they ruined the game, the story lines about WW II were much better(the same is with Battlefield)

hello pablokers i accepted your friend request. nice to see another evile fan on psn

Great dude, nice to have more people on my friends list, coz a lot of my friends dont actually have ps3´s. :)

CoD 4 sucks, they ruined the game, the story lines about WW II were much better(the same is with Battlefield)

The Game is very short in Single player mode, but its the online multiplayer whats really great about this game, and where it gets its quality.

For the the storyline is "meh" too.

vMETALLICAv. Dude, did we get pawned yesterday in the beginning, :lol:
But afterwards it was either you or me getting the highest scores, hope to play again soon. Arent group invites such a fucking pain in the ass? Thats gotta be one of the worst things on COD4 multiplayer.

I play Ground war all the time. My favourite game modes are Domination and team deathmatch and since ground war has both and its 9 vs 9 players, its the most fun for me. the only downside is that the more players there are the more "lag" there is, specially since we dont have the host migration thingy on the PS3 unlike those Xbox mofos :lol: I also play Search & Destroy and Headquqrters sometimes, but theres alot of pros out there....