FotV get mention in Shadowside interview!

BlackRoseMetalHeart

Metal Mistress
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD - USA
www.myspace.com
I was checking out a recent interview with Dani Nolden from Shadowside and was totally surprised when I saw this:

Angel Of Metal said:
Q - Tell me about The Flight Of The Valkyries metal festival.
A - Oh, that rocked. It was absolutely fantastic! We weren’t expecting much because we are just now realizing that our fan base is growing and fast. We thought we were going to play for an empty venue since the festival had Doro headlining the year before and we didn’t think we would draw as much as she did being one of the headliners this year. So we were pleasantly surprised when we saw the crowd singing along to every song and really happy when the promoter told us that they had double the crowd this year. We had an awesome time with the organizers and the fans, the other bands were also great so it was a huge party for everyone. That is always going to be a very special night in our careers since it was when we realized that we actually had a crowd in the US. We had toured there before but very briefly and we thought people attended out of curiosity since we are a Brazilian band. This time we realized they were actually looking forward to seeing us. We are used to playing some big venues in Brazil and having people sing along but it’s always a little more special when that happens so far away from home.

Read the full interview here:
http://www.angelofmetal.com/newsite/newsite1024.html

That makes me so happy to know that last year's fest meant that much to them! First class all the way!:headbang: