Hypocrisy's live DVD - Information

Are you sure you bought a DVD compatible with your area's standard?

Btw, I enjoyed mine yesterday. Great show (Hypocrisy masters of stages) and very interesting and funny documentary.

Sure )))
"Friend's DVD playing on any DVD-player with no problems" =)
now there are no DVDs with zones. In addition, DVD players are "multizones" too.
I have a couple of DVDs by NB - they play without any problems.
I think I'm just "lucky" one :(

I am very very surprised.
By the way, my last orders were delivered during one month too.

I remember the times, when my parcel to Chili has been delivering for three months!

Sure )))
"Friend's DVD playing on any DVD-player with no problems" =)
now there are no DVDs with zones. In addition, DVD players are "multizones" too.
I have a couple of DVDs by NB - they play without any problems.
I think I'm just "lucky" one :(

Well, try to ask Nuclear Blast to replace your copy, if you still have the receipt.

I remember that some years ago they had problems with DVDs too... Can't remember what band exactly, but a large number of copies were returned.

Well, try to ask Nuclear Blast to replace your copy, if you still have the receipt.

I had the same problem with my friend. My copy works fine in my dvd player. My friend's disc didn't work in her dvd player, or xbox and it only works in her PC.
She tested my disc with the same result. I wrote NB about this and they just said that it'd be useless for them to send a new disc when it won't work either. Too bad that the printing quality is crap, but the document and show are killer!

the link doesn't work for me

Tobias Caligulaоставил запись наLars Szöke
Who is that dude at about 8:10? Jajajajaja

Hypocrisy - 20 Years of Chaos and Confusion (2/7)
www.youtube.com
A documentary about the band from their Hell over Sofia DVD.

Lars Szöke The one and only..LEGEND...He iz da air dat I breath and when that air is gone, I will pretty much die I guess. How sad. Anyways, cheers!!

Tobias Caligula Jajaja cheers man \m/

Micke Mickesson Såg den i somras.. but szöke was mizzing?

Mattias Segerström I morgon broder, spelar det vi vill, det är högt till taket där

Lars Szöke I uninvited myself. Cuz my true stories would probably destroy the band. And I don't want dat. I need the record-sales-pennies to ease my masturbating habits with Ben and Jerrys.

Micke Mickesson Every pennie is countable.. ;)

Stano Sajtlava Mister szoke ,where you been that time?)))

Lars Szöke Everywhere and nowhere but still here. And here is anywhere, you hear?

Mark S. Dolson Interesting. I just watched this and the 3rd part. Lars: I never knew that Peter played drums on half of the "FInal Chapter" album. What songs did you play drums/guitar on??

Lars Szöke Can't remember exactly.Haven't heard the songs for years.Let's see..complicated beats on drums=Petrus, complicated guitar shredding=me. Yea, that's it.

Xenia Voronina It seems, we'll never know the truth... By the way, in various interviews over the years, Peter said different reasons. Maybe, it's time to tell your true story, Legend?

Xenia Voronina Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeee!

Lars Szöke Peter said different reasons because the truth would hurt The Legends feelings. Sooo.. big ups to my main maaan

Tobias Caligula Man Lars, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to start anything, I just thought you might enjoy that video clip.

Lars Szöke No problem at all buddy. It's a funny clip. Cheers:D

Xenia Voronina Hmmmm... Ok, I'm sorry, I didnt want to hurt you! If you can, please tell me if they offer you to take part in this video? Or you refused yourself? What a pity that we can only see the archival record with you! love you:)

Mathias Kamijo Hypocrisy without Szöke is like sex without boner.

Lars Szöke ROFL...I know what you r talking about..

Lars Szöke Yes xenia they asked me if I wanted to join but I said no at first and then I thought it would be kind of cool to be on it but then it was too late.

Xenia Voronina Ah, Ok, thnx for the answer!

Mathias Kamijo We missed the legend during that evening i Pärlby

Evgeniy Dark AAAArgh ha ha ha, Peter........

Evgeniy Dark LARS is cool? funny coool :-D

Last edited by a moderator: