"Ignorant America: Just How Stupid Are We?"

That not them anyway. I was talking about School Boards down in Kansas and Texas, showing as explains. It's different in states. Liberal if you live in Massachusetts. Neo-con if you live in Texas.

You still didn't explain what is neo-con about the school boards.

I need to get the fuck out of the blue states here on the east coast, I know that. The mid west is looking better all the time, just people going about thier daily lives not trying to change the world and everyones way of life.

the reason why all those "radical social changes" happened in the 60's was people waking up and acknowledging that the 50's totally sucked

Communism is worse than capitalism by far (in my personal opinion). Both systems become boggled down and fucked over because of manipulative, exploitative people who take advantage of the system.

Communism and Capitalism are like a double edged sword both have drawbacks and they both have their successes and failures. But I think Capitalism has had way more major successes.
Example: America

Communism looks great on paper and is a cute idea but is too easily corrupted and has allowed some of the most ruthless tyrants rise to power.
Example: Joseph Stalin

But in a more modern times we've seen communism make a comeback
Example: China, but they aren't trve commies and they've had some pretty fucked up shit going on over there. Economically they're kickin' everyone's ass but socially they suck balls.

I don't think America will ever go full on commie, we will probably set policies into motion that will flirt with it but never go all the way.

Agree with that Educated Opinion. The USA has always been the anti commie country. We had the cold war with the USSR and we went to Vietnam to stop the spread of communism(which wasn't true if you look at the late 70s).

I don't think America will ever go full on commie, we will probably set policies into motion that will flirt with it but never go all the way.

how could anyone have suggested that america could ever go fully (or even partially) commie? where did that come from?

An interesting topic, and I would like to contribute my opinion.

This is my sixth year as an educator in an urban middle school in a very poor neighborhood in Las Vegas. Sixty percent of the students at the school are hispanic. Sixty percent of the students receive either a free or reduced lunch, but nearly every student has a nicer cell phone than me. I teach seventh grade, but a majority of my students are reading at a 3rd-4th grade level. I don't even want to mention the 30 or so students with learning disabilities that I have in class that come with the extra headache of IEPs.

I only give textbooks out to the students who request them because I know that most of the students cannot read the text on their own. I hear from my colleagues that teach math that the students still count on their fingers for basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. 90% of the students cannot name one branch of American government, but they can name at least one judge on American Idol. If it isn't a video game or on a reality tv show the students probably have never heard of it.

I don't complain about my pay, but of course I would like more. You could pay me 10 times what I get now and I would not be able to produce better results than I have the past few years. I get paid for 7 hours of work a day for about 180-181 days a year. It comes out to about a $1 per hour per student. Could you find a babysitter for that rate?

Devasya Chāyā;9495579 said:
Fox News is a bias source, not a news source.

fox news claimed that america would become comunist?!?!?!?!?

see... it's this kind of stupid crap that makes me not watch american news anymore

It's a shame it says Intelligent (and mature) discussions only. If it didn't I could post this:
15-is-this-many.jpg