PICT0504.jpg
with the master himself

PICT0505.jpg
RUSSEL ALLEN

PICT0506.jpg
The merch guy that gave me some cool stuff

PICT0507.jpg
my collection

First off, hello to GoW and everyone else here. Congrat's to GoW for a great album!

Shows I'm going to in the next while include:

May 10
Dream Theater
Opeth
Between the Buried And Me

May 23
Arch Enemy
Dark Tranquility
Firewind

June 5
Iron Maiden!!!:kickass:

June 26 (Helsinki)
Amorphis :worship:
Epica
Nightwish

June 27-29 (Tuska Open Air, Helsinki)
Slayer
Dimmu Borgir
Carcass
Amon Amarth :worship:
Kreator
Entombed
Behemoth
Nile
Kalmah
Tyr
Primordial
Korpiklaani

-to name a few...

Cheers.

Meshuggah last week was soooo goood. I was right in front of the stage (pretty small venue) and like...it rocked :D

Still Opeth in two weeks, and then the Heavy Montreal festival in june, and that's Maiden, Symphony X, Motley Crue, Dethklok, Unexpect, Disturbed, 3 Inches of Blood, Mastodon, Hammerfall, Overkill, Voivod, Anthrax and tons of other cool bands...And I was just saying we didnt have any festivals :p

sadly i have no show plans for this year
i have had the opportunity to see all of my favourite bands except OPETH.. i would love to see Maiden again (saw them twice) and see Dream Theater (saw them once) again as their performances were among the most memorable

that heavy montreal show looks absolutely ridiculously amazing tho.... motley crue is pretty shitty nowadays but the show is worth it alone for maiden and sx!

No words created by man can describe how amazing Nightwish was, and to top it all off, Sonic Syndicate opened for them, I'm still living in a surrel dream after that show.