So I finally got the new album at ProgPower...

Yes! :hotjump:
The album is awesome, those violins just rape me apart.
Guys is it possible to put some lyriks on your official site or here? That could be very great! Id love to read "Wolf Among Sheep" texts really much. Thx in advance. Waiting new tracks =)

MetalAges said:
Killer album guys! Moody, ambient, unique and original. I mean...death vocals over top a Sax!? HAS to be original haha. Great, great album.

Thanks Deron :)
i'm happy you liked it! how was the progpower this year, i really wanted to come this year but couldnt make it...

Ah it was awesome man, just like each year. Every year has its own special moments in time :) The crowd mix this year was the most diverse yet, lots more females, a few kids, some older guys. It was pretty interesting!

Evils Toy: the lyrics are in the liner notes my man, unless you only have the MP3 ;)

By the way, the art is killer as well. I think this is Travis' most diverse art job yet, totally different from his normal style. It almost has a Tim Burton feel to it. Love it! The range of colors used also is quite refreshing!

EvilsToy said:
Yes! :hotjump:
The album is awesome, those violins just rape me apart.
Guys is it possible to put some lyriks on your official site or here? That could be very great! Id love to read "Wolf Among Sheep" texts really much. Thx in advance. Waiting new tracks =)

Sounds to me like someone needs to BUY the album :loco: