Whats with that chick on 'Uranium'?

1. Don't type "you", type it "u" because it is cool.
2. Type "KICK ASS" every chance you get. Dont forget the capitals.
3. Add the exclamation mark repeatedly. "!!!!!!!!!!!..."
4. Put the caps lock on.

The Greys said:
If she lost 30 pounds and tightened her bod up I'd bang her.
If she lost 30 pounds she'd make Kate Moss look fat. Seriously, she's not fat. At all. She's amazingly sexy and she has one of the hottest bodies on tv. A little chunk is a VERY good thing. I don't want a skinny waif, I want a full bodied woman. Disgusting...

And she's a vapid waste, but an amazingly hot female. I'd do her, but I wouldn't form a relatioship with her.

Barnolde said:
On one episode she said it was Type O Negative.

Uranium is at 8 (she doesn't do many interviews anymore, which is good) and Headbanger's Ball is at 8:30, so I just see if it's a video worth watching, if not, I change it, simple as that. Recently they had some better bands, Moonspell, Goatwhore, Dimmu, Nevermore, etc. but then they ruined it with stuff like Poison The Well, and they pretty much didn't have a metal band for the rest of the show, lots of hardcore and punk stuff it seemed.
Poison the Well is by far the best band you mentioned. If they played Moonspell, I'd laugh histerically and then change the channel. I wish they'd play more hardcore / punk stuff, most of the metal they play is the absolute worst in the genre.

I would imagine so... and they are Julia's favortie band... oh wait.. it was hate eternal.. or wait.. ozzy... oh wait... pantera.. metallica.. cradle of filth... slipknot... oh no it was.... EVERYONE WHO IS ON THE SHOW IS HER FAVORTIE BAND EVER when they are in her face.

hit%20it%20two%20times.jpg