This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lethyl Synn - any info

Discussion in 'Divebomb Records' started by pepel, Nov 13, 2014.

1. pepel

pepel Member

Does someone have a knowledge, info, anything on this band? Did they record anything else apart from Metal Massacre's Destroyer? Do they have a demo? This is one of the best songs appeared on MM. Can someone get in touch with band members?

Band members: Bass – Gary Skrien Drums – John Merritt Guitar – Ted Andre Vocals – Lee Brownfield

2. TribunalRecords

TribunalRecords Record Label(s)/Vocalist

I have no idea, maybe somebody else on the forum has an idea.

3. Justin G

Justin G Member

Nothing at all on Metal Archives, which is a pretty rare event.

4. Vlad1111

Vlad1111 New Metal Member

Thanks for the kind words, I wrote this song and played guitar. First song I ever wrote, and first time in the studio. Very cool to see that people liked the track! \m/

5. SoBelow

SoBelow New Metal Member

Did you guys ever do a demo? And if you did, do you still have it or the music. It's a great song.

6. Vlad1111

We hadn't actually been in the studio until we recorded "Destroyer", so we didn't have any real demos as yet (outside of rehearsal tapes) and as a result I had no idea you could record multiple takes. So all the guitar parts were first take, for this track.

I learned my way around the studio in subsequent bands, however. It was a great experience.

7. SoBelow

SoBelow New Metal Member

Did you do any demos with your subsequent bands? Any worth hearing? I'd love to hear some.

8. Vlad1111

Ended up auditioning for Ozzy's band, which was quite memorable and a lot of fun (although Zakk got the gig). Will have to dig around and see if I have any demos from The Disciples.

I currently produce independent films. Also did the score and soundtrack for a film called FEEDBACK, which was the first film that I produced back in 2002. Working in film is an entirely different medium, and in this case the more industrial feel was appropriate for the narrative. I played all the instruments (guitar, bass, keyboards, saws, drills, etc) as well, so it was a ton of work but a great experience.

We had a 2-year run on Showtime in 2009, which was pretty cool for our first time out.