This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Worst Movies You've ever seen

Discussion in 'Pop Culture' started by ALK, Mar 30, 2007.

1. executioner

executioner Member

Robot Holocaust....so bad they did a mystery science 3000 on it....which I still haven't seen I need to though

2. slimshady67

slimshady67 Member

Aeon Flux
    Pineapple Express

3. CASSETTEISGOD

CASSETTEISGOD Doom Over The World

The hell. That movie is funny and fun.

4. CF87

CF87 Active Member

CASSETTEISGOD likes this.
  5. CF87

CF87 Active Member

FUCK YOU! :)

6. Bloopy

Bloopy Member

The Sixth Sense - fuck, I have to watch this again to confirm, but it probably is in fact the worst movie ever made.
    Ghost
    Armageddon
    Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
    Zoolander
    Showgirls
    Godzilla (1998)
    A Sound of Thunder
    Deep Blue Sea - practically the only pleasing thing about this film is seeing Aida Turturro's character die.

The Giving Tree - a.k.a. Shaded Places or Brutal Truth. So bad they renamed it twice to try and save it. A copy of this was in the DVD player in my apartment when I moved in, haha.

Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie. A pet hate of mine for years. It was an extremely poor introduction to MST3K that put me off checking the show out any further until recently. I don't know why it was passed off as a movie when it's just another episode of the show. As a TV show, it's a cute way to watch silly old movies, and it's not so bad if the episodes are hit-and-miss. But to actually rate the MST3K Movie in itself... it's basically equivalent to having a few friends come over, sit on your couch and make a bunch of dumb toilet jokes, 5% of which you find funny. This Island Earth was a groundbreaking and spectacular film in its day, and MST3K didn't rise to the occasion for their 'Movie' at all.

There's also a dull movie I saw about 16 years ago that I can't remember the name of. It was a romantic drama where 3 or 4 guys at a cafe/bar spot a group of ugly women at another table and dare each other to date them as a joke. One guy falls in love with a chubby woman anyway, but then she finds out about the dare and he has to try and win her back. It looked like a straight-to-TV American film from the early 1990s. I think it had "dog" in the title, because they describe the women as dog-ugly. I even downloaded IMDB data and looked into 100s of titles but haven't found it yet. Even if I did, the chance of finding a copy to watch is practically zilch.

I guess you've gotta love their tootin' accents or it's not real good huh? Aww geez.

#326 Bloopy, May 2, 2017
    Last edited: May 2, 2017
  7. CASSETTEISGOD

CASSETTEISGOD Doom Over The World

tumblr_mouwpwU8fa1qa934fo1_500.png