¡Just got Deceiver of the Gods!

First impression yesterday was: Hola, yeah! We can count on them, again an awesome and strong release.:hotjump: Deceiver Of The Gods isn’t Amon Amarth’s album however, it’s Loke’s album, did you know?! :D Kind of crafty, cunning, powerful and with Hel even a little bit bold or cheeky. Foxy thing somehow. Goes forward and classical at once, well don't know how to describe.

Still listening, still enjoying and still not ready to decide which is my favourite song. Already quite sure yet, that it will not be Shape Shifter. Two things in the album I even have to laugh about: The intro of Blood Eagle and this crazy au au au auauauauauauu in Hel. Hell, yeah, but I enjoy Hel and its amazing vocal duo! I mean this au au au auauauauauauau is quite awful, reminds me on the chorus, which I switch on, if for relaxing I'm sitting there at my piano but still quite unmotivated play some notes. Sounds so awful that I have to laugh then. Really like the rest of the song however, it's cool, though it also will not be my No.1, I'm quite sure. Well, time for an important test now, whether the album is a good companion on the streets, in the super markets in the masses of people... well guess I already know....;)