10/17 at the Birch Hill... read on Justin, Tad, and Ty

Johnny Ace

Assistant John Kalodner
Feb 8, 2002
22 Acacia Ave. Parts Unknown
Not much out of the ordinary at the show tonight. Anthrax kicked serious ass as always and doled out slabs of metal. Same setlist as the rest of the tour... but on weird thing.

During the intro to Black Lodge, John stopped it and said, "We're gonna go back even more old school. You guys have been requesting this song, and now we're gonna play it for you true metal fans." I forget the name of it... it started with a bass intro and then a ascending guitar solo. It was talking a lot about a guy who sounded like Clint Eastwood going around punishing bad guys on horseback.

It was a good song.

Johnny Ace said:
Not much out of the ordinary at the show tonight. Anthrax kicked serious ass as always and doled out slabs of metal. Same setlist as the rest of the tour... but on weird thing.

During the intro to Black Lodge, John stopped it and said, "We're gonna go back even more old school. You guys have been requesting this song, and now we're gonna play it for you true metal fans." I forget the name of it... it started with a bass intro and then a ascending guitar solo. It was talking a lot about a guy who sounded like Clint Eastwood going around punishing bad guys on horseback.

It was a good song.

Wow, Lone Justice! Awesome!

Ok some interesting news about last show.
1.Who was the kid that looked like a Richard Ramierez clone and did anyone care when I picked him up and threw him like Vader did to the emporer in Jedi.
2. What was up with Scott's gear crapping out, his mike cutting out and him kicking the mike stand across the stage. He must have bruised his shin at the very least. I noticed he had a limp at the after show meet and greet. (Hope everything is alright Scott, I still say Yankees in four).
3. During Belly of the Beast Franks vocals sounded demonic, almost ministryish. I asked him about it and said it must be something new the sound guy was using.
4. The next monkey that compares Bush to Belladonna and states how everthing was so much better with Joey is going to get my size 12 boot in there chocolowatta.
5. Mucho thanks to Dirk for the ticket and pass hook up
6. LMAO. I guess Bush really does like to rap. I think I actually pissed him off yelling out "Fuck bring the noize comment". He jokingly asked me to leave (at least I think he was joking) Thank Jeebus they played amoung the living instead.
7. Rob isnt the new guy, He's the fucking man!
8. Never ever, ever fuck with Charlie cause Charlie will fuck you up! Best drummer in metal EVER!!!3
9. Mullets and bright Orange tank tops are a fashion no, no. I Don't care what planet you live on!

Well.....I ~would~ have went to that show last night to capture Lone Justice in all its glory, had I have known they were gonna play it.
Seeing as how pathetic the amount of audience recordings are to surface from this tour though, I wouldn't hold you breath waiting to hear / see last nights show.

I have to admit the Birch Hill show was great. On NFWS, Scott said he couldnt wait to play there and I could tell in the performance. I even got to see my brother's band open on the stingrays stage. Rob Caggiano even took a demo CD...cool fuckin guy on and off the stage.

www.engagingtheenemy.com (Shameless plug..had to do it...LOL)