'12 Gauge' release date

I really hope my local Anttila has this album the day it comes out, as I've been saving my gift-card to there ever since x-mas just because I love Kalmah and I don't have to worry about stupid money problems to get the album :headbang:

It states on the Official Kalmah website
'We will shoot new music video this week. Featured video song is '12 Gauge' but without the intro. The video is planned to be released before the album release.'

Does this mean even before the album release in Japan? if so, we might see a video within the next day.

It states on the Official Kalmah website
'We will shoot new music video this week. Featured video song is '12 Gauge' but without the intro. The video is planned to be released before the album release.'

Does this mean even before the album release in Japan? if so, we might see a video within the next day.
Really doubt it. Then it's a VERY low-budget video and very fast edited video aswell. I'm pretty certain it's planned to be released before March 3rd.

Very nice of you to share the whole album in youtube quality before its release. /sarcasm

I understand someone would eventually have done it but posting these here is a huge lack of respect/judgement in my book.

Very nice of you to share the whole album in youtube quality before its release. /sarcasm

I understand someone would eventually have done it but posting these here is a huge lack of respect/judgement in my book.

Heummm... it came out at Japan :rofl:

I've happened to stumble upon the album, and all I can say
you guys are in for a treat !!!!!!!!
Album of the year for sure and it's only february
Kalmah you've outdone yourself, thanks to returning back to the deathmetal we ALL love

Even if the sound of Youtube sucks, it is obvious that we know now, with no surprise, that Kalmah is still ruling ! For now, Sacramentum is really my killer song. I never listen to such a composition in previous album. They really are the best to create new feelings in each and every song !

Just got my hands on the Japanese release of 12G. Gotta say, the album is fucking great. It has such a special vibe with melodies so unique, it brings back memories of places I've never been to.

P.S. The only thing I, personally, miss in this album is double-bass drumming. It could use more of that, in my opinion.

Outdone themselves? This is definitely nowhere near The first 4 quality wise. It sounds like For the Revolution part 2 to me.
It seems you don't really like FTR. Am i right? Those few songs I have heard sound heavier than FTR (and other Kalmah albums as well) and vocals mostly are higher growls of old Kalmah. Besides, Kalmah hasn't really changed their style and those new songs I have heard sound great.

It seems you don't really like FTR. Am i right? Those few songs I have heard sound heavier than FTR (and other Kalmah albums as well) and vocals mostly are higher growls of old Kalmah. Besides, Kalmah hasn't really changed their style and those new songs I have heard sound great.

Actually, TBW sounds heavier due to either slightly heavier riffs/tuning or just different producing/mastering. Unfortunately, I'm not a professional musician or audio technician, so I can't quite tell which is it.

Or we just have completely different definitions of "heavy". :)

Outdone themselves? This is definitely nowhere near The first 4 quality wise. It sounds like For the Revolution part 2 to me.

personally the best quote for this situation comin straight from Jay-Z "People want my old shit, buy my old album" honestly idk how you can hate on this album there are so many different combined elements that take it 3 steps back and 14 forward. i love it

[EDIT] now let me make a shout out to my boy marco and antti! you both raped your solos im so glad it came out the way it did! so much win that i didnt see coming from the keys department.