17 year-old girl looking for traders!

Anne_17

New Metal Member
Jun 21, 2004
War Hails! Anne here 17 years of existence in darkness. I have my post here looking for non rip-off guys in trading business, I have my huge list of metal stuffs here particularly in death and black. Please email me at Anne_Adriatico@Hotmail.Com

Just make sure this person isn't from Malaysia or the Phillipines, or any of those shithole countries. If they are and you decided to go ahead and trade with them, make sure they send first. They are known for ripping people off. Also, beware of people with this in their address:

Davao City Philippines 8000

I've traded with someone in Malaysia on the Metal-Archives board, I've not recieved my CD yet, but I only mailed his a week last Thursday so I'm not going to comment yet.

Hmmmmmm , throughout this couple of years , I had no problem trading with those from asia side , especially those from malaysia or singapore ( yes , the delivery might takes a bit longer compared US – Europe or vise versa ) BUT BEWARE of any traders from PHILLIPHINE , heard a lot , seen a lot , read a lot about this fucktard asssucking masturbator from philipphine..regardless which conner , what gender they portraid , DON’T EVER TRADE OR MAKE ANY CONTACT with them – i have nothing against countries / continents for that matter but you have been warned ! rip off is everywhere but this one got the spot light !

The Malaysian guy still hasn't even posted my fucking cds from the trade we agreed on over 2 weeks ago, and I posted his the day after we agreed on the trade.