**2/15/2014 UPDATE** DIVEBOMB UPCOMING RELEASE SCHEDULE

SCANNER and VENDETTA share the same manager and we were talking about a reissue, but he told me Massacre Records is interested in their new album and wants the old ones as part of the deal. I don't want to compete. So I won't be doing it.

Another band that deserves a remaster is SWORD from Canada. They had 2 releases in the 1980's Metalized and Sweet Dreams. Apparently working on Sword III and a live album for a few years now. They are active and not hard to get in touch with on facebook.

Hello - In regards to Reverend, thanks for the re-masters I have had both these cd's since day 1. However I wanted to bring your attention to the Live EP, what's the chances to release the whole show?? 6 songs from them are not enough! I'm sure Brian Korban has a good live recording available (other than the live EP). Come on, don't you think the fans waited long enough??

We worked directly with Brian for these reissues. He didn't have anything else. Sorry. There was even another cover song he remembered tracking during the Play God era, but he didn't have a copy of it.

Another band that deserves a remaster is SWORD from Canada. They had 2 releases in the 1980's Metalized and Sweet Dreams. Apparently working on Sword III and a live album for a few years now. They are active and not hard to get in touch with on facebook.

You can still buy these album on Attic/Aquarius Records I believe. They were remastered recently and come in slipcases. I have copies myself. Great albums.