$20.00 REAMPS THIS WEEK ONLY!

lolzgreg

Cereal Shipping Sneapster
Dec 17, 2008
Long Beach, New York
THIS OFFER IS EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 7th

Alright guys,

Due to the recent excitement over some of the tones I've posted around here lately, I am offering half-off reamps:

-$20 a song dual tracked
-$30 a song quad tracked
-Payment in paypal gift option is accepted

I need a FULLY MIXED BACKING TRACK that will sound 95% how the final mixed song will sound. This way, I can get the best possible tone to fit the character of the mix.

I need 44.1 khz, 24-bit mono .wavs for guitar DIs. If you're working in a different sample or bit rate, that's fine too. Just let me know. All DIs must be labeled with panning information, tone information (distorted/lead/crunch/clean) and anything else I should know.

All tracks sent to me must start from the "0" marker.

All tracks must be edited FULLY, including "silence" between notes cut out and any uneccesary noise.

Thanks for the support guys,

-Greg

Hey Gregg, I hope you'll get a lot of clients, you deserve it. I liked your tone in the competition the most :headbang:

BTW, feel free to post a thread in the " Service Offers ‹ Reamping" section of www.bandsandstudios.com
http://bandsandstudios.phpbb3now.com/viewforum.php?f=24

Thanks dude :headbang:

I'm hoping that a bunch of people take up this offer. I'm running it until Sunday of this week to get the DIs.

I think Zombietakeover will be the first of many pleased customers for this service. I hope he will post the song I reamped for him here as well :)