2000&Gone...with lyrics?/Live DVD in Greece?

Shadow Dancer

New Metal Member
Jun 3, 2002
Greece
Visit site
I was at the concert in Thessaloniki,Greece and I am absolutely certain that Anathema played 2000&Gone with Vincent actually singing something.
1.Is there a possibility this version could be in the future Anathema album or anywhere else?
2.What happened to the Live DVD in Greece?I wouldn't like to find out it's been cancelled because ALL greek fans are expecting this.Somebody tell Music For Nations to hurry up.We can hardly wait!

I When they played in Copebhage on the last tour, Vinny did sing some stuff to the song.
I have also heard some rumors that the promo of Judgement has some voices on 2000& and gone.

The DVD seems to be forgotten by MFN and wouldnt supprise me if the "Underworld" single would be canceled, when was it supposed to be released anyway?

I guess Music For Nations are not quite the responsible people they should be.You can't announce something and then take it back,especially when most of us think it will be successful.
Anyway,doesn't Vincent ever post?Maybe he could tell us what's going on with the song.
Just in case Danny is reading,2 things.
1.)Sorry in case the following has been asked before.
2.)What are you guys talking about in the end of "Sentient"?Must be something about angels but I can't really tell what exactly...

Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
I guess Music For Nations are not quite the responsible people they should be.You can't announce something and then take it back,especially when most of us think it will be successful.
Anyway,doesn't Vincent ever post?Maybe he could tell us what's going on with the song.
Just in case Danny is reading,2 things.
1.)Sorry in case the following has been asked before.
2.)What are you guys talking about in the end of "Sentient"?Must be something about angels but I can't really tell what exactly...

at the edge of the universe there are a million angels
:saint: ::saint: :saint: :saint:Smokedev: :saint: :saint: :saint: :

Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
I was at the concert in Thessaloniki,Greece and I am absolutely certain that Anathema played 2000&Gone with Vincent actually singing something.
1.Is there a possibility this version could be in the future Anathema album or anywhere else?
2.What happened to the Live DVD in Greece?I wouldn't like to find out it's been cancelled because ALL greek fans are expecting this.Somebody tell Music For Nations to hurry up.We can hardly wait!

sorry greek fans but the footage of that gig in athens was too poor for release. it may come out one day but it may not be for a while yet. there are problems with the sounjd, the camera work and the bands performance. i am not sure if it will come out or not, but if it doesnt, then sorry to all greek fans. i think you have the best crowds for anathema and we want to go back as soon as possible.

Originally posted by pagan2002
sorry greek fans but the footage of that gig in athens was too poor for release. it may come out one day but it may not be for a while yet. there are problems with the sounjd, the camera work and the bands performance. i am not sure if it will come out or not, but if it doesnt, then sorry to all greek fans. i think you have the best crowds for anathema and we want to go back as soon as possible.

:bah: too bad.
:rolleyes: i might let it slide though.. as long as there will be a live DVD sometime in the future.
:confused: ..there will be one ..right?
:p one that justifies the use of the format, please. Widescreen, 5.1 surround sound etc., etc..
:zzz: ..come to think of it, i had nothing to say. why did i reply?

Why dont you send some bootlegs to these chaps. It'll make their day and wont be reviewed by tosspots so fuck the quality. Imagine Mark Knoffler sent you a video years ago. Ace!;)

Originally posted by Terry Armageddon
Why dont you send some bootlegs to these chaps. It'll make their day and wont be reviewed by tosspots so fuck the quality. Imagine Mark Knoffler sent you a video years ago. Ace!;)

not a bad idea that terry,
i'll have to figure out a way to copy it, but could be done!
i'll try and sort it out, something good to do!:wave:

First of all,I d like to say a BIG thanks to you Danny for answering my question.
I m sorry to hear about the footage in Athens though I really believe that if there is a way I 'll buy it on any format.
Until that moment,I keep the memory of the incredible concert in Thessaloniki,Greece.
1.)As far as I m concerned the sound was terrific and the performance was outstanding!
2.)Nice vocals on Comfortably Numb!
3.)Thanks for Giving us Angelica,Sleepless,Dying Wish and other old but GREAT songs.I wish you guys could have played until the morning.
4.)Thanks for signing my booklets and ticket!
5.)Come back soon!