2004: What a great year for Heavy Metal!

Mr Blackwell

Greenface
Dec 29, 2003
Vienna, Austria, Europe
With so many new albums by our favorite traditional Heavy Metal bands 2004 will be a great year for fans like us IMHO.

Armored Saint are working on a new studio album and DVD,
Iced Earth just released a very good album with a superb new singer,
Judas Priest are working on a new album with Rob Halford,
Jag Panzer will release a new studio album in September,
Cage will release a new studio album this year,
and I hope we will see them all live as well.

:headbang:

Judas Priest Re-Union Tour will be killer. And if anyone hasn't seen Godsmack live with their new drummer Shannon Larkin, GO! That dude is somethin' else. They're openin' for Metallica in 2004 as I'm sure everyone knows, must see!

There's also a new Seven Witches album coming out next summer. Passage to the Other Side really kicks some enormous butt so I'm really looking forward to the next one.

Of course the Anthrax re-recordings disc and live dvd will rule big time. I mean, how could it not? It's John friggin' Bush we're talking about! :worship:

And what else... there might a new Savatage disc too. And the comeback of Megadeth should be cool as well. And I heard Bruce Dickinson's already working on a new solo album!

So yeah, looks like a brilliant year.

tsorl said:
There's also a new Seven Witches album coming out next summer. Passage to the Other Side really kicks some enormous butt so I'm really looking forward to the next one.

Of course the Anthrax re-recordings disc and live dvd will rule big time. I mean, how could it not? It's John friggin' Bush we're talking about! :worship:

And what else... there might a new Savatage disc too. And the comeback of Megadeth should be cool as well. And I heard Bruce Dickinson's already working on a new solo album!

So yeah, looks like a brilliant year.

Yes, Joey Vera kicked serious ass with Jack Frost and James Rivera :)
And aren't Phil and Gonzo working on a new Life After Death album too?
The Saint guys are really busy this year!
And before the new Savatage album there will be a solo album from Jon Oliva (with Zak's Circle II Circle backing band).