2007 Tour Dates (UPDATED)

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
NOVEMBERS DOOM, AJATTARA, THURISAZ
November 10th, 2007 - Biebob - Vosselaar, Belgium (DVD SHOOT) [JUST ADDED - IN STORE SIGNING AT METALZONE, VOSSELAAR AFTER THE SHOW]
November 11th, 2007 - Het Kasteel - Alphen Aan De Rijn, Netherlands
November 12th, 2007 - Rockconcern De ROTS - Antwerp, Belgium (ACOUSTIC SHOW)

darkmetalfestA6.jpg

Alphen aan de Rijn, that's only 50km away. nice :)

By the way, November 11th is a holiday over here called Sint Maarten. Children will make lampoons and they will walk on the streets and ring the doorbells at houses. When people open they have to sing a song and then they get candy. Lucky them... :p

Mayhem tour is cancelled... I was really looking forward to seeing them and Sigh in LA :\

Well maybe when they rescheduale the Chicago show it could be at an all ages venue :p

i just paid a visit to your site, happened to see this announced on the bottom of your news page instead of the top? ;)

btw, i just heard my band's going to play the same venue in the netherlands you'll be playing soon. should be a cool gig, it's supposed to be quite a nice place :) i'll do some scouting for you haha.

It's unlikely that there'll be a local gig before we leave for Europe. The timing is just not right with alot of other things happening for us right now. There is however the chance that we'll do something locally after we get back, perhaps before the end of the year. If anything comes of that, obviously we'll post it here on the forum asap.

NOVEMBERS DOOM, AJATTARA, THURISAZ
November 10th, 2007 - Biebob - Vosselaar, Belgium (DVD SHOOT) [JUST ADDED - IN STORE SIGNING AT METALZONE, VOSSELAAR AFTER THE SHOW]
November 11th, 2007 - Het Kasteel - Alphen Aan De Rijn, Netherlands
November 12th, 2007 - Rockconcern De ROTS - Antwerp, Belgium (ACOUSTIC SHOW)

darkmetalfestA6.jpg

It's unlikely that there'll be a local gig before we leave for Europe. The timing is just not right with alot of other things happening for us right now. There is however the chance that we'll do something locally after we get back, perhaps before the end of the year. If anything comes of that, obviously we'll post it here on the forum asap.

Understood. I am sure there is a lot to prepare before going overseas for the DVD shoot and now the acoustic gig.

An in store signing has been set immediately following the show at the Biebob on November 10th, at Metalzone, one block away.

Paul - I know this might sound silly, but are you guys planning on filming the signing session? I have a few DVDs where bands include clips from various signing sessions. Sounds on paper like something not very exciting, but it's cool as a fan of a band to see what collectibles and what not other fans bring to be signed, or to hear what questions people ask, etc.