2014 setlist "State Of Euphoria"

Soe hasn't aged well IMO,could also have something with the fact I played soe nearly every time I could for well over 2 to 3 years right thru lol back in the day,it was my introduction to metal as well

Soe hasn't aged well IMO,could also have something with the fact I played soe nearly every time I could for well over 2 to 3 years right thru lol back in the day,it was my introduction to metal as well

Me too. AC/DC was my first record purchase, but SOE was my first real metal record.

SOE is always special to me..my first introduction to ANTHRAX and metal.
SOE based setlist? Basically it need to consist of:
BE ALL END ALL
ANTISOCIAL
NOW ITS DARK
WHO CARES WINS
FINALE

Make Me Laugh.

a-guy-walks-into-a-bar.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI

Absolutely not happening. Joey told me last night what the plan was for Europe and it doesn't have anything to do with a SOE-heavy setlist.

Ok. What did he say the plan for Europe was though?
For the headlining gigs, they're gonna do all of Among The Living since they haven't done it in Europe yet. Scott asked if people wanted to hear it on Twitter a couple weeks ago too, but I figured it was just one of his normal "hype people up" things (Since he asked the same before the South America leg last year and they never did it).

Since you know Joey so well ask when the next album is coming out.
Joey isn't part of the creative process - that's all Frank, Charlie, and Scott. All I know is they haven't started recording yet.

Honestly, I hardly ever talk about Anthrax with Joey. Every so often something will come up in conversation, but thats it. I see Chief Big Way usually 2-3 times a month minimum (It's been more scarce lately due to a family situation I've got right now), so we really just shoot the shit. There's only so much that can be said about Anthrax, y'know?