2015 Shows

Weird Al hasn't announced dates yet, but he will be touring in 2015 and always does a couple New England shows so I'll definitely be at one of those.

First show of 2015 is in the books. Y&T were magical as always and Count's Vamp'd is a pretty good club. Can't believe they played snippets of Knock You Out (Dave forgot the rest of the song which transitioned to Hang Em High) and Alcohol! Apparently Steel Panther ripped'off Contagious but I don't listen to SP so I didn't know. Hmm... All American Boy was a head scratcher. Still good but Anytime At All, FAce Like An Angel, In the Name of Rock would have been better. Nice not to hear Summertime Girls though!

Raiding the Rock Vault was exceptional! Kinda wish they snuck in Rough Cutt etc tune but Shortino, McAuley & Boals were all top notch. Aldrich & Leese were outstanding too. The Tropicana no longer looks like Dan Tanna is about to walk by.Chatted after the show. Spoke about the old days (RC, MSG, Yngwie) and new (Magnus Karlsson, Codex, Revolution Saints etc).