21st BDAY!!!!

Riehlthing

It's "The Amish" To You
Feb 6, 2002
State of Beavers
home.rmci.net
Not mine...in case you were thinking it was.
But Juliya on Uranium's Bday show was last night and Anthrax wished her a happy bday among others. John was saying how she needs to drink heavily. Frank said she should just drink more now. John told him that Juliya said she hasn't drank yet and she doesn't drink and that she should start drinking now, and all out. Frank and John argued jokingly for a bit, "she lied, Juliya, we know you drink, drink more" "drink heavily Juliya".
Scott and Rob said something, Rob mumbled, so couldn't understand his, Scott said something funny, but I forgot what, Charlie just sat there and smiled.

Rob Zombie made fun of her..."my shoes are 22 years old! They're older than you!"

Riehlthing said:
Not mine...in case you were thinking it was.
But Juliya on Uranium's Bday show was last night and Anthrax wished her a happy bday among others. John was saying how she needs to drink heavily. Frank said she should just drink more now. John told him that Juliya said she hasn't drank yet and she doesn't drink and that she should start drinking now, and all out. Frank and John argued jokingly for a bit, "she lied, Juliya, we know you drink, drink more" "drink heavily Juliya".
Scott and Rob said something, Rob mumbled, so couldn't understand his, Scott said something funny, but I forgot what, Charlie just sat there and smiled.

Rob Zombie made fun of her..."my shoes are 22 years old! They're older than you!"

I find myself kind of annoyed by her and yet I kind of like her too. i like to swear a lot and she has quite the potty mouth--it just seems like a bit much for a host of a show. THe videotaping thing can be annoying sometimes too. But anyways, Happy 21st birthday Juliya!!

Cincy Vigilante said:
I think shes hot and I would.. never mind. I'm married...

Fuck that! I'm married and I would bang the hell out of Metal Mistress Julya seven ways from sunday. Then you'd hear her potty mouth X 10.

'Course that's just me - I dig on chicks like her.

Good to see Anthrax getting MORE exposure too.