!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Osama bin Laden's niece!!!

osamaniece.jpg

Wafah Dufour is blazing her own trail…and it apparently involves many fewer layers of cotton.

So, just who IS Wafah Dufour? We thought you’d never ask….

Turn-ons: Kalashnikovs (“Happiness is a warm gun, no??”), long walks in the rain, Semtex, long hair and beards, breakfast in bed, garrottes, men who haven’t bathed in months, blueberry cheesecake ice cream.

Turn-offs: anything by Wayne Newton, Friday prayers, Islamofascism, the New York Yankees, Rupert Murdoch, IEDs, mullahs.

Hobbies: stuffing C-4 into vests, luring infidels into ambushes, trading baseball cards, listening to the plaintive screams of innocent victims after a suicide bomber has performed their glorious mission, collecting Swarovski crystal.

More than anything, I love: “…the smell of cordite and charred bodies.”

The world would be a better place if: “…Uncle Osama got laid. The man is ALL SORTS of seriously uptight….”

If I were Queen of the World, I would: “…have prevented Johnny Damon from signing with the Yankees. With his hair and beard, he looked just like one of us. And isn’t George Steinbrenner Evil Incarnate??”

My perfect day would include: “… first, I would sleep through morning prayers. Later, I would deflower several young boys just before they put on their explosive vests and ride off to meet their martyrdom. Then, I would go shopping.”

Pain Ray Headed to Iraq?

It's been talked about for years. But the Pentagon's microwave-like pain ray may finally be headed to Iraq, Inside the Army reports.

active_denial_system.jpgDeveloped by the Air Force, the so-called "Active Denial System" (ADS) fires out milimeter waves -- a sort of cousin of microwaves, in the 95 GHz range. The invisible beams penetrate just a 64th of inch beneath the skin. But that's deep enough to heat up the water inside a person. Which is enough to cause excruciating pain.

Seconds later, people have to run away. And that causes mobs to break up in a hurry. It's no wonder, then, why less-lethal weapon guru Charles "Sid" Heal calls the ray the "Holy Grail of crowd control."

Yeah, I'm storm her deserts. Wait that one sucks. I'd use my bunker buster on her. Nah, that sucks too. I'd unleash a torrent of my little marines on her? Nah. Ummm.... I'd sneak my little terrorist into her and have him explode? These are just getting worse.

Thanatopsis123 said:
Yeah, I'm storm her deserts. Wait that one sucks. I'd use my bunker buster on her. Nah, that sucks too. I'd unleash a torrent of my little marines on her? Nah. Ummm.... I'd sneak my little terrorist into her and have him explode? These are just getting worse.
fuckin brilliant.

oh and haha, she's dressed like Tila.