!!!25!!!

Cadarn

Bestia Romana
Feb 14, 2003
Roma
Visit site
Good morning to everybody! 25 years from today I will be 50 years old! Do you think Im gettin old? Weak? I think only is time to feast!!! I would like to share my wine with you all, well, but we are too far...but dont worry I will drink for you too!!! Salute to all the forum people and of course glory and alcohol to Amon Amarth!!! Always!!! :kickass:
P.s. 1th Sambuca Romana at 8.30 am...

Cheers to you amico mio, got my SMS! You are not getting weaker, older cause 25 is a great mature age, very manly! I guess when I'm that age I'd have rach some Spiritual inisght and know myself better, hehe. Will call you tonight!

Cadarn said:
Good morning to everybody! 25 years from today I will be 50 years old! Do you think Im gettin old? Weak? I think only is time to feast!!! I would like to share my wine with you all, well, but we are too far...but dont worry I will drink for you too!!! Salute to all the forum people and of course glory and alcohol to Amon Amarth!!! Always!!! :kickass:

Happy Birthday Lorentzo!! I'm sure you will have a great drinking party!
Salute!!

:kickass:

Famous Grouse said:
Happy Birthday Lorentzo!! I'm sure you will have a great drinking party!
Salute!!

:kickass:

Ahah! Yeah, Fred! Grazie! Is at hand a destructive 4 days party! If I will not have an heart attack now, then Ill live for 1000 years more!
Sambuca Romana with flies (coffee grains inside) rules supreme!!!
Saluteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeya!

hahahah Sambuca, that brings back some bad memories.

Try to have a shot of Sambuca, don't swallow, put yr head backward and keep yr mouth opened. Have a friend light a match and set the alcohol in yr mouth on fire. Some flames should start coming out of yr mouth.

Enjoy ...... you can usually keep the flames up for 2/3 seconds. Kids should not try it at home, this drunk game is brought to you by Belgar and co. and happy b-day Lorentzo.

Cadarn said:
Good morning to everybody! 25 years from today I will be 50 years old! Do you think Im gettin old? Weak? I think only is time to feast!!! I would like to share my wine with you all, well, but we are too far...but dont worry I will drink for you too!!! Salute to all the forum people and of course glory and alcohol to Amon Amarth!!! Always!!! !:kickass:

Happy birthday Lori!

Hope your head won't hurt too much tomorrow! See you in Milano!

Cheerz! :kickass:

AUGURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
DISTRUGGITI
MASSACRATI
SFONDATIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

For this great occasion i'll drink a bottle of grappa thinking of u!
YAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Happy Birthady!!!

And remember (tho I'm sure youre aware) - certain combination of alcohol can bring to catastrophic hangovers.....

Grazie very much to everybody! Even from my exploding head (eheheh, tested how much is dangerous to mix red wine and sambuca!) wich I will not spare for another turn tonight!!! Yes, is great to feel like an old, strong and tasty wine...
Ferrero Wine: best in Italia! :kickass:

Nice phone talk man,. you rule and so do Sultan! Aaaaah Im in Holland drinking beer now, HUGE party yesterday and tonight also. gotta go to a cofee shop now!!