25TH ANNIVERSARY OF NWOBHM TOUR 2005

Degas

New Metal Member
Apr 30, 2005
Hello my friends!

Well, I´m very curious about the Saxon forthcoming 25TH Anniversary Of NWOBHM tour! :headbang:

I read a several reports about the Iron Maiden´s Early Days concerts including amazing live performances and unusual set list. So, I´m very excited about the same possibility for the Saxon concerts on next September. Maybe songs never played before.

In particular, I´d love to hear these songs 1979 -1984
Judgment Day
Machine Gun
Sixty Form Girls
Play It Loud
Warrior
Sailing To America
and much more of course!!

Come on guys! please, tell me about your favorite songs 1979 -1984
for these amazing and short tour!! I hope that Biff and Co. read this post :loco:

Hi Degas,

there was an interview in the german hard rock magazin with Biff and it says that they will only play songs from their first four LPs. This means only 79 - 82
I would love to hear some songs from Power & the Glory, Innocence, Crusader and specialy Rock the Nations.

here some wishes from these albums
1. Warrior
2. Midas Touch
3. Just let me rock
4. Rock city
5. Rockin again
6. Devil rides out
7. We came here to rock
8. Empty Promises

I would love to hear warrior , midnight rider and especially the underrated 6th form girls

To Hell And Back Again

Hungry Years
Frozen Rainbow
Play It Loud
Fire In The Sky
Machine Gun
Freeway Mad
Street Fighting Gang

And how about the sing along BAP SHOO AP

No Problems Paxonman,
Sixty Form Girls, To Hell And Back Again, Machine Gun and Midnight Rider are welcome!! ; ) Saxon rules!! :headbang:

then no Stallions of the highway? that is a shame...

20,000 feet
Heavy metal thunder
Susie hold on
and I think it would be great to be in the audience for the live version of Wheels of steel... "well what can I say balcony? you've been beaten again. one of these days though, allright?" - and put microphones under the balcony seats for just this moment... that would be awesome...

-Imp