2nd chance

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Today when I stopped to pick up my copy of the Megadeth Hits collection, Iommi's first solo record & the Fates Warning(Awaken...), which by the way is on back order until next week! I decided to give Dream Theater another chance & picked up the used copy of Octavarium? Why? Well, I have heard select tracks a couple of times in my bud's store & a couple have been growing on me... Damn, it I hate it when that happens! Then I have to eat crow....

sixxswine said:
I decided to give Dream Theater another chance & picked up the used copy of Octavarium? Why? Well, I have heard select tracks a couple of times in my bud's store & a couple have been growing on me... Damn, it I hate it when that happens! Then I have to eat crow....

:devil: :devil: :devil:

I knew you were too classy to let it pass by :p

What tracks made you change your mind 6? I got this the day it came out and was impressed immediately, but it has gotten better the more I listen to it. It's thier best since 'Scenes from a Memory' IMO. I like the last couple albums, but this one is alot more diverse and I like that. Every song is different, which doesn't drag down the record. Can't wait to see them on Gigantour!!! :D

I got an advance copy of the Schenker & Heavy Hitters disc last night! It was waiting in my mailbox when I arrived from work. Full report Friday Night! I plan on getting a review of this on Sludge, but will do a special one for all of YOU guys first!
SIXX

sixxswine said:
I got an advance copy of the Schenker & Heavy Hitters disc last night! It was waiting in my mailbox when I arrived from work. Full report Friday Night! I plan on getting a review of this on Sludge, but will do a special one for all of YOU guys first!
SIXX

Thanks 6! I'll be looking forward to reading that. :headbang: