3:14 on 3/14

Pi is just awesome.
an angle with the measure of 1 Pi in radians=180degrees. The unit circle (also known as the trigonometric circle) is a circle with the circumference of 2 Pi and the radius of 1unit (whatever meters, feet, yards, miles...). Pi is basically the granddady of trigonometry and to some extent of Euclidian geometry as you have to use it in quite some shit other than circle and shepre stuff. And my grandma makes the best apple pie in the world, i love that shit!

my teacher stopped the class at like 1:50something and made us wait til 1:59 and 26.5 seconds so it could be closer to pi time. all that crap and we didn't even get to eat pie.

so i got a couple things to say about this day....

1. pi goes on for fucking ever. some chinese people printed out the digits of pi and they stopped at a stack of paper at least 2 inches thick. they could've gone on but they were lucky to find something better to do.

2. i had apple pie today and it made my day

3. apple pie > you

1. pi goes on for fucking ever. some chinese people printed out the digits of pi and they stopped at a stack of paper at least 2 inches thick. they could've gone on but they were lucky to find something better to do.

yeah, we know. we all (i guess) graduated middle school. the concept of Pi is SOMEWHAT interesting, but not interesting enough to be posted about on some message board where EVERYTHING is posted about. Pi just isn't THAT cool.

I knew a guy who learned first 7003 numbers of pi in three days... he had a neurological disorder.

Personaly I like e (Euler's number) more. Pi is way too trendy...

I knew a guy who learned first 7003 numbers of pi in three days... he had a neurological disorder.

Personaly I like e (Euler's number) more. Pi is way too trendy...

I bet you're full of e, with all them curves you have.

*End extremely nerdy, and quite creepy, joke*