3 Days!

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
i have been sober for 3 days, im actually very proud of it, cause i have been drinking everday for the past 3 months.

i hope more days will continue.

it is hard to sleep though...cause the alchohal always put me to sleep.

- So, Billy, any other stuff you've done that made your life worth it?
- Well, I've been sober for 3 days
- Good job Billy! Here's another 5000$!! You really outdid yourself!

Sorry, had to.

I've been sober 2 days and have no plans to remain so for indefinite periods because I know how to control my drinking!

Some people don't though. It seems appropriate in this drinking thread to wish my dad (who does not read here to my knowledge hahaha) HAPPY FOUR MONTHS OF SOBRIETY! Yes people, that's no drugs or alcohol for the longest period of time since before I was born, and I am almost 19. I am quite proud of him. ::beams::

Some people don't though. It seems appropriate in this drinking thread to wish my dad (who does not read here to my knowledge hahaha) HAPPY FOUR MONTHS OF SOBRIETY! Yes people, that's no drugs or alcohol for the longest period of time since before I was born, and I am almost 19. I am quite proud of him. ::beams::

i would be proud, my dad still drinks, and has heavily since i was born

thx, i have to try to get over the sleeping problem, cause i slept like a baby with alchohal and now i CAN sleep, just for short periods of time. I basically need to cut down ALOT, drinking everyday was causing a lot of problems, i usually wrote songs and poetry, but i need to limit myself, reality can be a bitch.

Yep, indeed. If you have realised alcohol has consumed you then it's surely a great thing to embrace sobriety.

Alcohol is an over-loved drug, for sure.

here you go neal, this is your prize...

fuckyeah5my.gif

I've been sober 2 days and have no plans to remain so for indefinite periods because I know how to control my drinking!
that doesn't help. i'm amazing at controlling my liquor (haven't puked since january), and somehow this morning i still managed to obtain the worst hangover ever. last time i pounded wild turkey 101 proof and finished off 2/3. last night i didn't even finish half of it!

sometimes the dice explode

It's all in your head .. if u want to quit drinking u just have to say no to it ... i had a similar prob but not with alcohol