3 Piece Cover

ErikSL

groove junkie
Feb 11, 2006
I think I am going to persuade my band into doing a Waterclime song. We are only a 3 piece, so it would definately be a challenge to make it sound good. I was thinking Mountains or Moonstream Portrait(from the new album), they both rock, have cool guitar parts, and an audience would love them. Any suggestions?:err:

untasteful

Me fail English? That's unpossible.

200px-Ralph_Wiggum.jpg

And by all means do a cover, do whatever the heck you want.:) If you can pull any of the songs off in a reasonable fashion, yay for you. Make sure to post an mp3 or something afterwards.

Rivfadír;6672312 said:
It was also very funny and true. And it's called distasteful.

But if you are going to do a cover, do Mountains. It's the best.

Thanks for the correction! I was thinking Mountains too, and I doubt I would post anything unless it sounded somewhat good...we will see.

Oh and I know why people hate me on here, oh I know...but we'll save that for another discussion.

A smiley was not required. Rivfader got the joke, why can't you?

pro tip 2: Nothing on the internet is serious or should be taken serious. Everything is a joke.

I kind of disagree with your tips, I find that many websites should be taken seriously...and are you a pro at being a bitch??? Oh wait...remember don't take me seriously. I know I'm probably a pro at being annoying too. Its cool, rock on!

I think I am going to persuade my band into doing a Waterclime song. We are only a 3 piece, so it would definately be a challenge to make it sound good. I was thinking Mountains or Moonstream Portrait(from the new album), they both rock, have cool guitar parts, and an audience would love them. Any suggestions?:err:

Well..as no sign of megalomania has struck me...why don't you cover both albums in their full scale:)

mr V