30 sec. of Katatonia´s style riff

I really like that snare, any chance you could share it?

HOWEVER, it doesn't really work for the music - too tight, too poppy and only the one sample. Not a fan of the S2.0 kick either. Also the guitars seem louder on the right than the left?
Overall its a pretty good mix, a few changes could improve it a lot.

I really like that snare, any chance you could share it?

HOWEVER, it doesn't really work for the music - too tight, too poppy and only the one sample. Not a fan of the S2.0 kick either. Also the guitars seem louder on the right than the left?
Overall its a pretty good mix, a few changes could improve it a lot.

Hey Morgan!

Thanks a lot for your advices, really appreciate it. Yeah, of course, now I'm not in house and can't check it but I think is black beauty from sd2.0, and I will take a look to the process, but only eq and a bit of compression and then to a realverb-pro from UAD. I will send to you if you want, of course

I know that you want mean and think is true, maybe with another sampler in this kind of music works better than this so I will take a look, thanks!. The sensation of the guitar on the right is "more" present I think is because in the right part are the guitar are playing low chords and in the left treble-ish chords (sorry, my english is not the best one for explain this), and the bass are playing the same that in the right part of the song, so I think comes from more because of this. The settings and the volume for voth channels and the recording chain is the same, suppose that is the reason.

Thanks a lot dude, I will go back again to the mix!