36 Crazyfists - The Tide and Its Takers

AStudio

Mar 12, 2007
Andy is confirmed for mix on the new album! Awesome news! Anyone else always been impressed with this band. One of my favourite hardcore bands, amazing live atmosphere aswell. Sorry if its old news, just stumbled across it.

Andy is confirmed for mix on the new album! Awesome news! Anyone else always been impressed with this band. One of my favourite hardcore bands, amazing live atmosphere aswell. Sorry if its old news, just stumbled across it.

If you say 36 crazyfists is a hardcore band, you don't know what hardcore is then ... :)

36 CF is one of my favourite band though. Can't wait for the new album.

I really dig 36 Crazyfists...they've got a very distinctive sound that makes them immediately recognisable (to my ears) and can write a tune.

Glad to hear Sneap's doing this one too.

their last album, Rest Inside The Flames came out in 2006 on DRT in the US and RR in Europe.... and sadly was very overlooked.

order it.... a great mix by Andy as well.

Too true! The album actually sold better in UK in its initial stages! Who would have thunk it! Its a great mix, i hold that album as one of my favorite Sneap albums. Was tracked onto 2 inch tape at BigBlueMeenie studios in NYC (through logic i do believe).