4 days of Metal

May 1st - Pagan Fest
May 2nd - Powerfest
May 3rd - Powerfest
May 4th - DIMMU BORGIR, BEHEMOTH, KEEP OF KALESSIN

Damn. I really wanted to see Dimmu live. I don't think I'll have enough energy after Powerfest for another show, last year after I checked out of the hotel I drove to my drummer's house who lives 20 minutes from the Pearl Room and I passed out on his couch for 7 hours straight, even while he was practicing for a couple of hours with another band.

Keep of Kalessin, I'd be interested in seeing them live. I've seen Behemoth and Dimmu play the same 10 songs a couple too many times for them to interest me at all though.

Whether that is true or not, Gigantour and Dimmu will be better advertised..... Things like this is what will hurt attendance. Sorry to be so blunt about it. I know it is a bitch to put these things together. The fest is not that far away. Shows for the spring and summer are already being advertised.

very true....now with two bigger shows right behind it...people will have to make that choice. I know that the younger ones will race to Gigantour and Dummyburger. Powerfest will definetly need to pull out all the stops this year. It is going to be rough. Hopefully we wont be blown away by an announcement of some obscure 90's act as one of the top bands.