4th of July - Maidens at Hot Rods & Beer in Holtsville, CA!

Apr 10, 2009
Let's celebrate Independence Day together at Hot Rods & Beer where "where dreams come true and the beer is cold" (according to their Facebook page :D)! :kickass: We'll light a firecracker under yer ass! :hotjump:

Hot Rods & Beer
235 W. 5th Street
Holtville, CA, 92250
760-356-9900
$15 cover

Wowza, what a weekend... Three shows (approx. 7 hours of sets)--draining but helluva good time! :headbang: For those who celebrate Independence Day, I hope you had a great (and safe) holiday. Dang, Holtville is HAAAWWT. :hotjump: We musta rocked the joint hard pretty hard because we tripped a breaker during the set--big thanks to the crowd for the acoustic sing-along during "2 Minutes"! :lol: Looking forward to resting up a bit this week before our next Vegas blow-out on Friday night! :loco:

Again??? I'm sure I heard Linda tell a story of that happening before - and it was during Two Minutes as well!! o_O Freaky!

Yes, Jenna, you are 100% right on that one! It was a strange kind of flash back but, true to Maiden fans, they kept the party going until the power came back on right before Courtney's solo. :headbang:

This place was a little oasis in the middle of the hot, hot desert! What a blast!