5 Reasons to buy your tickets in advance.

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
1. save money $8 per night, $15 for the weekend!
2. Grand Opening weekend of Venue
3. Military discounts offered to a town with a large base at gate
4. SXSW discounts offered during SXSW week at gate
5. GUARANTEED ENTRY.

I've implemented a lot of marketing on this festival, I have National and regional trade magazines, papers, radio stations, local metal TV program sponsors, local music stores and 13 poster route people all on top of a brand new club in town marketing this as their "Grand Opening".
Snooze you loose!

1. save money $8 per night, $15 for the weekend!
2. Grand Opening weekend of Venue
3. Military discounts offered to a town with a large base at gate
4. SXSW discounts offered during SXSW week at gate
5. GUARANTEED ENTRY.

I've implemented a lot of marketing on this festival, I have National and regional trade magazines, papers, radio stations, local metal TV program sponsors, local music stores and 13 poster route people all on top of a brand new club in town marketing this as their "Grand Opening".
Snooze you loose!

Lance-

RU advertising on 99.5 KISS (plays more metal) or 104.5 KZEP? I also had a thought......they both have upcomming concert guides on their sites and don't see you on either...just a thought, a rare occurance

Liam

Lance-

RU advertising on 99.5 KISS (plays more metal) or 104.5 KZEP? I also had a thought......they both have upcomming concert guides on their sites and don't see you on either...just a thought, a rare occurance

Liam

KISS = lame

KZEP = lamer

Our radio stations suck. :lol:

The closest thing to metal either of the lame-ass radio stations that I get in central Ohio play, is well, I'd rather not say. Suffice to say that radio rock makes me throw up. The best radio is online anymore.