5150 III > Framus Cobra cab, Mesa M6 > Powerhouse 4x10 profiles

GabeFry

Apr 18, 2008
fLKvUbvO

Whats up guys?! It is my pleasure to introduce to you my first set of profiles available now. The profiles include a 5150 III through a Framus Cobra 4x12 (Celestion Greenbacks) and a Mesa M6 Carbine through a Mesa Powerhouse 4x10. Both profiles include clean and boosted profiles by a Keeley modded TS-9DX. Microphones includes are Shure SM57, SM7B, Beta 57, Beta 25, Beta 52, Beta 181, KSM137, KSM32, and an Audix I5. My vision with this pack was to create profiles that would fit a mix well without throaty, nasally, and honky characteristics. To achieve all this all the while not being too dark is what I was after. I've got a few demo's below of these profiles in action. If you any of you played Street Fighter 2 you may recognize the track.

Free demo profiles

5150 III Blue = 62 profiles
5150 III Red = 38 profiles
Mesa M6 = 87

The packs are $5 a piece, and you can get them below.

kimurarecordings.bigcartel.com/

The MB next to tracks below means masterbus. The masterbus processing included Slate VMR (saturation), Native Instruments Passive EQ (high pass 20 hz, low pass 18k), Slate VBC (-4db of compression), Fab Filter Saturn (saturation), and lastly Slate FG-X (limiter). The guitars have no individual processing. Not even a highpass, or low pass. The bass low end is low passed to 250hz. The bass distortion track is high passed at 250hz.

Full song MB on
db.tt/CGGY5Zux
Full song MB off
db.tt/semQn9wP
No drums MB on
db.tt/4CM2m6We
No drums MB off
db.tt/JUYaeQKq