5150+Recto+Brass+Piano+..very busy mix..tough job

LSD-Studio

HCAF crusher
Jul 2, 2006
Germany
www.lsd-tonstudio.de
yep, Title says it, I'm currently mixing a "punk-ska-crossover-orchestra", it's actually a pretty cool job since every song is completely different.
so alot more work than the usual metal, but very interesting (usually I like working on the first track and then get bored ;) ).

this is the same Band as this....
so no vst-instruments etc ('cept the choir on the solopart of course), all real trombones, trumpets etc...fun to record.

here you go:

Herr Hermann Mann

(not entirely finished yet)

englmesapeavey-1.jpg

btw, Gavin: that's the same brass-section that would play your stuff if you want real instruments...

Here's a live video of the same song (older version):
http://diefischerband.de/
go to "media" and scroll down to:
"Herr Herman Mann - Lübecker Altstadtfest 2006 (video)"
(that's not the same brass-section etc, but... was a nice gig (although it's not my type of music)

Cool sound. I like it much more than your metal/rock productions that you posted here.

Probably because the players are better than in the other bands. It even sounds good on my girl's little Logitech speakers!

Probably because the players are better than in the other bands. It even sounds good on my girl's little Logitech speakers!

that's 100% th point! ;)

plus the songs had been arranged very good and the musicians did what I told them to do...(a point that isn't to underestimate....(can you say that in engish? ;)) )

can't polish a turd ;)